Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby Demo

Okay, so most of us know that Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby comes out in about 10 days. So I decided to play the demo for the first time since Nintendo gave out the codes. Honestly, the demo was no where near as awesome as people made to seem. Don't get me wrong it was fun, but not what I was hoping for.
After finishing certain adventures you get special prizes that can be transferred over to the full game (Which is pretty cool, in my opinion). You get Glalie, Pokeball set, Heal ball set, Heart Scale set, and a Nugget. Which all of them will be big help in the beginning (if we get them at the beginning) of the game.
Now out of the adventures that are in the demo, I would have to say my favorite of them was the battle with Theodore. I found him to be the best battler in the demo. It's a four on four battle with him using Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert and Hariyama.
Well I say play the demo to get the feel of what you'll be getting. If you like the demo then get the full game on November 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment