Wednesday, November 12, 2014

FarCry 4

So with FarCry 4 coming out in just about a week, i am hoping many of you have reordered the game for its special bonuses (at Walmart its Three missions, a Harpoon Gun and Sandman 1911 Pistol). So This is a post on what I want to see in the new FarCry 4 video game.
First off I want to see a bigger weapon holster and a bigger ammo pack, since I like going berserk on the enemy and completely destroy them with explosions. So the more I carry with me the more killing I can preform.
It would also be nice to have night vision goggles for after the sun sets. This way the enemy can be taken out completely surprised. Or maybe just a radar for predators that are about to attack to give more of a warning of an attack.
So far ,based off the videos that has been sent out, I am looking forward to riding an Elephant in the game. I find it very useful in crushing the enemy. Also the moving car that you set C-4 on looks like it could come in handy on demolishing the enemy's bases.
Speaking of moving cars in the game, I think that the coolest of the features in the new game is Shooting from a moving vehicle and jumping from vehicle to vehicle. It is a very good update from FarCry 3 and I just cant wait to play.
So my questions are:
What are you looking forward to in the game?
and
What are you hoping to see in it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment